- Cleanings - if you want a beautiful, white smile without the need for dentures or dental implants, it’s important to carefully clean your teeth to avoid plaque and tartar buildup. Plaque is the soft, sticky film that covers the teeth, and consists mostly of bacteria that eventually release acids that wear down the enamel. Regular brushing and flossing, and visits to NuSmile’s oral hygienist can help you keep your teeth and gums stay in top condition.
- Extractions – when there's too much damage for the tooth to be repaired, the tooth may need to be extracted — or removed — from its socket in the bone. A very loose tooth also will require extraction if it can't be saved, even with bone replacement surgery (bone graft). NuSmile oral surgeons are expert at performing extractions with minimal discomfort.
- Fillings - NuSmile will remove the decayed portion of the tooth and then "fill" the area on the tooth where the decayed material was removed. This will help restore teeth damaged by decay back to their normal function, and can prevent further decay.
- Nightguards - if you grind your teeth at night, NuSmile can create a special mouth guard-type of dental appliance — called a nocturnal bite plate or bite splint — to prevent tooth damage.
- Mouthguards – also called mouth protectors, mouthguards help cushion a blow to the face. We can customize a mouthguard to help minimize the risk of broken teeth and injuries to your lips, tongue, face or jaw.
Preventive Dental Care
“The essentials for healthy teeth”
Your mouth is under constant attack by normal bacteria. The food you eat and beverages you drink can also negatively impact your oral health and appearance of your teeth. NuSmile takes your teeth seriously and is committed to helping you keep your teeth healthy and beautiful with comprehensive, prevention dental care.
Contact NuSmile today for preventive dental careschedule a consultation
Contact NuSmile Today
At NuSmile, your comfort is our top priority.
From our office and staff to our technique, every aspect of treatment will make you feel right at home. Schedule a free consultation today with among the best dentists Seminole, Florida has to offer — and together, we can bring out the very best in your teeth and smile.Contact Today