Nadia O’Neal, DDS
Dr. Nadia O’Neal received her DDS degree from New York University in 2004. She also earned a dental degree in the Ukraine where she has practiced for 25 years. In order to stay abreast of the advances in modern dentistry, Dr. O’Neal participates in numerous hours of continuing education each year, far surpassing the hours Florida dentists are required to take.
Dr. O’Neal completed prosthetic sections with the Misch Implant Institute, earning a Fellowship with the Institute as well as holding status with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. She is also a graduate of the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). In 2014, Dr. O'Neal traveled to the Dominican Republic for "Live Implant Training," where the complimentary dental surgeries she performed helped to change the lives.
Outside the office, Dr. O'Neal is an avid skier and enjoys traveling with her family. You can rest assured that while Dr. O'Neal continues to pursue excellence in cosmetic dentistry and implant dentistry, she also places great emphasis on being an honest, gentle, caring dentist who treats her patients, not just their teeth. It’s why Dr. O’Neal is one of the best Seminole, Clearwater and Tampa dentists around.
- DDS, New York University
- DDS, Ukraine
- Advanced Functional Aesthetics
- Practical Occlusion for the Progressive Practice
- Comprehensive Aesthetic Reconstruction
- Mastering Neuromuscular Occlusion
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Dynamic Team Concepts
Miami Implant Dentistry Continuum
- 144-hour program advancing Dr. Nadia's knowledge of Implant Dentistry Bone Biology
- Harvesting and Grafting
- Lip Augmentation for Dentistry Using Microfillers
- Botox for Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation